Joseph Hayes, MS, LPC, NCC.
Counselor Joe known as Joseph D. Hayes MS,LPC,NCC. has been licensed in the State of Texas to deliver counseling services since 1998. He has vast experience in working with many mental and behavioral issues in adults and children. He has published 3 books and 3 DVDS. His first book is called Thera Diet. This book is about weight loss originating in the power of the human mind. The second book is called "The complete manual on teaching Anger Management using the Cool Anger Method including forms and DVDS. Mr. Hayes has a Trade Mark on the Cool Anger Theory and copy rights on the manual and DVDS. His third book is a childrens book called "Mrs. Johnson's Cane" A great story that teaches good decision making and community moral interaction.
Mr. Hayes' experiences include:
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Texas since 1998.
- National Certified Counselor since 1997.
- Registered and Certified Hypnotherapist with the American Board of Hypnotherapy since 1998.
- Substance Abuse Screening and counseling
- Mental health counseling for both Children and Adults
- Psycho Educational Life Empowerment
- Couple Communication Therapy
- Anger and Depression Management Specialist
- Stress and Panic Attacks Management
- Mid Life Changes
- Hypnosis for Stop Smoking, Weight Loss and other Motivational Behavioral Issues.